- Puresan line cleaner is a caustic based liquid with 2.3% chlorine, suitable for the cleaning of all types of milking equipment and bulk tanks.
- Can be used with hot or cold water.
- Suitable for use in hard water areas.
Instructions for use.
- After milking rinse the machine to waste with 13 ltr of cold water per milking unit.
- Add the required volume of water to the wash trough allowing 9ltrs of water per milking unit.
- For a cold wash use puresan line cleaner at a rate of 450mls per 45ltrs of water. For a hot wash reduce the rate to 350mls to 45 ltrs of water.
- Circulate for 10 mins.
- Return solution to wash trough and retain for evening milking.
- Rinse the plant with 13 ltrs of cold water per milking unit.
Please contact the office on 053 9236256 for delivered prices.